We went to Hollywood Studios for a few hours today to celebrate Greyson's Birthday. He will be 6 on Wednesday, September 30.
He told me about a week ago that he knew what he wanted for his birthday and when I asked him what it was, he rambled on and on about some robot. I was really scared and thought, "I am really going to have a hard time finding that since I have NO idea what that is".
Well, when we walked out of some ride, he excitingly exclaimed, "Here it is Mommy, this is what I told you I wanted for my birthday!"
I said, "show Daddy", and was so delighted that he found what he wanted and that I didn't have to worry about finding it anymore.
We left in time so that I could get home and shower to watch the General Relief Society Broadcast at 8. I went over to Gail's and watched with her and Debbie. We had a really nice time together and, of course, the meeting was wonderful!
When I got home, it was right to bed for me!
Happy Birthday to my oldest brother Mark. Next year buddy, you're 50 and I'm thinking that is kinda old for you... :) Just kidding, love ya!
He told me about a week ago that he knew what he wanted for his birthday and when I asked him what it was, he rambled on and on about some robot. I was really scared and thought, "I am really going to have a hard time finding that since I have NO idea what that is".
Well, when we walked out of some ride, he excitingly exclaimed, "Here it is Mommy, this is what I told you I wanted for my birthday!"
I said, "show Daddy", and was so delighted that he found what he wanted and that I didn't have to worry about finding it anymore.
We left in time so that I could get home and shower to watch the General Relief Society Broadcast at 8. I went over to Gail's and watched with her and Debbie. We had a really nice time together and, of course, the meeting was wonderful!
When I got home, it was right to bed for me!
Happy Birthday to my oldest brother Mark. Next year buddy, you're 50 and I'm thinking that is kinda old for you... :) Just kidding, love ya!


0 people said:
Post a Comment