We flew from Vegas to JFK today and slept in a hotel near JFK because tomorrow we have an early flight to Bermuda.
When we were leaving the Bellagio, I had all I could take of Carole and Gail being total opposites and I just fell to the ground. We had heard each day several times of things that Gail liked and of course, Carole hated it.
While pulling our suitcases through the lobby, we were all in a straight line, Gail, Carole, Mom, me. I could see that they were all talking and I asked Mom what they were talking about. I was told that Gail was talking about how she loved the carpet in our room and Carole just turned to Mom and said, "I hate carpet!"
It was all I could handle, and I just had to sit on the floor laughing. One of the employees came to see if I was okay and I told him that I was sorry, but that the ladies I was with were making me laugh too hard and I just needed a break.
The flight was uneventful and getting to the hotel was quite interesting, but when we finally got there, we ordered pizza which took an hour to get there and tasted barely warm, but it was food!
Tomorrow, Bermuda!
When we were leaving the Bellagio, I had all I could take of Carole and Gail being total opposites and I just fell to the ground. We had heard each day several times of things that Gail liked and of course, Carole hated it.
While pulling our suitcases through the lobby, we were all in a straight line, Gail, Carole, Mom, me. I could see that they were all talking and I asked Mom what they were talking about. I was told that Gail was talking about how she loved the carpet in our room and Carole just turned to Mom and said, "I hate carpet!"
It was all I could handle, and I just had to sit on the floor laughing. One of the employees came to see if I was okay and I told him that I was sorry, but that the ladies I was with were making me laugh too hard and I just needed a break.
The flight was uneventful and getting to the hotel was quite interesting, but when we finally got there, we ordered pizza which took an hour to get there and tasted barely warm, but it was food!
Tomorrow, Bermuda!


0 people said:
Post a Comment