Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Las Vegas, Day 4

We traveled over to the Venetian Hotel today to see all the neat things that the Venetian had to offer. They give gondola rides there and were were going to do that but did not have the time to wait. But seeing it and hearing them sing was fun just to watch. While walking around the mall there, we saw Sigfreid which was really quite neat.
Mom in the Venetian
Man giving a gondola ride. Really neat since this is inside a hotel...
Caroline and June showed up at the end so we could take them to the airport to fly back to California.
Mom, Carole, me, Gail, June

That afternoon Gail and I laid out by the pool for a while. I could not believe how it was around 112 degrees there but the heat index was only 94 or so. It is the revers of Florida so it actually felt cooler there to me. Weird!

We had dinner at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. It was a lot of fun, especially since I am a big Jimmy fan!
The view from our room in the Bellagio.

That evening, Mom, Gail and I went to see Donnie and Marie at the Flamingo while Carole gambled in the casino there. The show was really good and I was amazed at what great entertainers they are.

After the show, we stopped at the Cafe Bellagio again for some oatmeal for me, and Mocachinos for Mom and Carole. We giggled and had a great time.

0 people said: