By the time we finally drug ourselves out of bed this morning, it was almost lunch!
We went over to the Wynn and had breakfast. After breakfast we toured the Wynn and the Encore.
I decided that I needed to 'warm up' so we walked outside from the Wynn to the Encore (about a block). It was nice.
I had no idea that the hotels there are like their own little cities. Really neat!
Gail and Carole in our room in the Bellagio.That evening, we went downstairs and watched "O". It was really neat. We have LaNouba here in Orlando and Chris and I saw it for my 30th birthday so I was prepared for it to be really interesting. However, with "O", they use water and still do those crazy things so it was really neat! We had great seats and a great time!






3 people said:
are you shopping a lot because every time i see a photo of you you are wearing something I've never seen you wear before. I LIKE IT!! :)
You look Fabulous! Looks like you guys had a great trip
ahem...WHO is that teeny tiny woman in that cute paisley-looking dress???????
YOU LOOK FAB!!!!
Post a Comment