Thursday, July 09, 2009

Updating

Okay everyone, I have made so many posts today that you will have to go all the way back to Friday, June 26 to see all the new ones. That requires you to click on Older Posts down at the bottom of the page.

I hope you enjoy all of this. We have been busy, but having a great time!

I'll try to get caught up real soon, but tomorrow, the kids and I are off to Animal Kingdom. YIPEE!!

3 people said:

Carolyn said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I was going to Animal Kingdom with you guys! It's one of my favorites & I haven't been since it opened.

Stephanie said...

Just catching up on reading blogs. I have never been to Cypress Garden either, in the 23 years I have lived in Florida, looks like you guys had a blast! And I must say that you look FABULOUS!!! Hope all is good with your family!

Anonymous said...

Wish Lauklan a happy birthday from me, k?? Love you!

Karen