Holly, Mom (Nancy) and I went to get pedicures this morning. It was quite fun and I believe that Mom grinned the WHOLE time!
Following our pedicures, we headed to Panera Bread for some lunch.
Once our bellies were full, it was time to shop!
I got a new outfit for work and church along with shoes to show off my freshly pedicured feet!
We had a really nice time together and the rest of the day just enjoyed being together.
Happy Fourth of July!
Following our pedicures, we headed to Panera Bread for some lunch.
Once our bellies were full, it was time to shop!
I got a new outfit for work and church along with shoes to show off my freshly pedicured feet!
We had a really nice time together and the rest of the day just enjoyed being together.
Happy Fourth of July!


0 people said:
Post a Comment