Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Last day at the beach house

We played on the beach this morning for hours. I was really surprised at how long and well they played. I even called Holly at one point and told her that I had a rough life, having to lay here on the beach and work on my tan while the kids played.
Brennan and Ryan
Brennan, Ryan and Greyson
Lauklan and Aislinn
Bay
Lauklan pouting. I wanted to take his picture and he wouldn't let me, so I took this one.

Around 4:30 this afternoon, I loaded up all the kids, their stuff and myself and we headed towards Lakeland.


We had a full van, as you see. It rained the entire time and I stopped at Cracker Barrel to feed them dinner. I believe we arrived at Grandma's house around 8:30. All in one piece! Whew!

2 people said:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed reading about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

So many cousins having quite the fun... don't think I'll show these pix to Krystal right now, though... glad you enjoyed my Ry-Guy!!! Hope you gave him squeezes from me...