Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two days in a row

I just can't believe it!
I took this standing on the lanai. That is the kiddie pool with an umbrella hole and a pipe where you can do a fountain. Everything looks so different with the mounds of dirt gone. We've had those mounds for so long that I didn't remember how it looked flat.
I took this standing at corner of the lanai. You can see the swim out area and the bench under the hot tub. There will be a waterfall from the hot tub to the pool. Out from the swim out will be the slide.
This is the hot tub. In the upper center of the picture is where there will be glass blocks and the waterfall.

I now have to pick tile. I thought it would be easy since I knew that I wanted blue. But, of course there are too many to choose from and I don't have any idea how it will look when it is all done. Its like picking carpet from a 1/2 in. piece and having it in your whole house.

3 people said:

nanamoo said...

wow...it's really happening now...i hope you will invite me over to enjoy it with you!!!

Janet said...

Wow! How exciting! As soon as it's ready, let us know... :) Just kidding! We love you for more than your pool!

Kyle said...

It looks really big, I'm sure your kids will be happy when it's done!