Friday, January 25, 2008

Afternoon and hair

Mom came over today for lunch. She brought Kerstyn a Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag that was mine when I was her age. It has to be around 25 years old. I'm not sure I want her to even touch it. But, thanks mom, for bringing it. She also brought Aislinn a Boyd's bear that is almost as big as Aislinn is. Too cute!

We had lunch at Chili's and despite Aislinn's attempts to mess it up, we still had a good time. She always leaves too soon and I miss her as soon as she pulls out of the driveway. :(

At 4, I had a hair appointment with Allison to cover up all of my gray. It's getting so bad with gray that she didn't even charge me and told me that she needed me to come back next week for her to do the color again. She's getting afraid that I will need permanent color as opposed to semi-permanent. But, the permanent color is much harder on my hair and for the first time in a long time, my hair is getting close to being almost healthy. Don't you think I am too young to have so much gray hair? I sure do.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NOT OOOOLD!!! I can't believe you said that! You dear, are NOOOT old! I can't believe you Mels!!! Love ya<3

-Megan

SpaceyKasey said...

Could be a mullet. :)

You're beautiful and you know it.