Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shopping

I got to go shopping today all by myself! I left around 10:30 this morning and headed to Kohl's in Sanford. I had a really good time there buying 2 pairs of shoes and 3 outfits!

After Kohl's I went to Sam's and got a few things. I really wanted to get Brennan a birthday cake there, but they didn't have any made that I thought we would all enjoy.

Following my trip to Sanford, I headed to Chris's office to do a little work and order some invitations for a sleepover that we are having for Kerstyn on February 1 and 2 while the boys are at the Father and Son camp out. I hope they turn out as cute as they look on the computer.

Then, off to Publix for a birthday cake and some chicken tenders. I got Brennan an ice cream and regular cake. The ice cream is Cookies and Cream, (my favorite) Brennan's too, I hope and marble cake. I think we had the same cake last year, so hopefully he still likes it.

Overall, I had a relaxing day, all by myself while my wonderful husband took care of the kids. Yipee!!

3 people said:

nanamoo said...

It is nice to have those renewal days...good for you! Good for Chris!

Kyle said...

I love having a day to myself! I got to go shopping Sat. night with my sister and it was wonderful.

Janet said...

Ahhh, something to look forward to when Justin decides to take a bottle someday...