Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My favorite day of the week.

I have a favorite day of the week! (Besides Sunday, of course) It is Tuesday! Are you wondering why Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week? The answer is simple, Maria comes on Tuesday to clean the house. She leaves, and it looks great!

I love having clean sheets on my bed, but I really do NOT like to change the sheets. I guess that it's not one set that I don't like changing, but when you have to change 6 different beds, it gets quite tiring. But never fear, Maria is here!

I really do enjoy vacuuming, but I don't like to dust. I don't mind cleaning the bathrooms, but it is usually time intensive, and I don't seem to have as much time as I would like to be able to do those sorts of things.

So, you remember my post about having my house cleaned for Christmas. I will love this present all year long! YEA!!!

0 people said: