Please check Janet's Blog to see what is so unfair! I would LOVE to meet and interact with Mitt Romney! Not to mention the fact that I would love my children to be face to face with the next President of the United States! GO MITT!
And yes, to answer Janet's question about if it is 'obvious' that they are members. I believe that if our family was there interacting with him he would of asked us the same thing. I do think that we tend to 'know' each other. Do you?
By the way, we just got in from Tallahassee. We went up Friday and came back today. It was nice to see family and friends in our old ward. We need to try to go back more than once a year though.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
We haven't been to Tallahassee since we moved. I would like to get up there one of these days.
BTW, Mitt is just as good looking in person as he is on TV. :)
Let's see, I haven't been back to Tallahassee for few years :) Maybe Kyle will get a transfer to Orlando one day...
Post a Comment