Friday, January 25, 2008

Dinner with Michelle and Will

Mich and Will after dinner.
Aren't they cute?

I finally got to meet Will. Michelle has been dating him since July and just last night, I got to meet him. We were supposed to meet halfway between St. Augustine (where Michelle lives) and Sorrento (where we live). So, we decided on Daytona Beach at Longhorn Steakhouse. 7:00 p.m. was the time we decided on. Meaning of course that we would have to leave here no later than 6 to be there on time. Well, Chris was on the phone with clients until 6:45 so were were 45 minutes late. Luckily, they were very sweet and agreed to wait for us. The whole hour drive Chris was making phone calls while I drove like a mad woman. But... we did make it and had a GREAT time!

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

We'd have waited even longer for you! And you & Chris still owe me the after-dinner wrap up. So...what was discussed during the car ride home? Love, Mich