Friday, April 01, 2011

VCUG

We prayed.


I prayed, and prayed.


Her name has been on the temple prayer roll and she received a blessing.


We went to the test and I was a serious wreck! I needed a pill to calm myself down, but I didn't have one, so Grandma met us there to help me. It was a blessing!


Aislinn was a ROCK STAR! She did exactly what they asked with minimal fussing! That was a blessing for sure.


We don't know the results yet, they told me by the middle of next week. So, on my way home, I called the nephrologist, who ordered the test, and told her nurse that the test was done. I will call every day until I get the results.


The results could be good or bad. I want them to see something. I want them to find out what is wrong. But, I know that she could need another surgery. However, if we can finally find out what is wrong, maybe they can fix it. Again...

0 people said: