I spoke with the surgery coordinator today about Aislinn's upcoming surgery. She thinks that they might be able to get her in next Monday, May 9. I have to wait until this Monday to know for sure. Otherwise, they are going to schedule her for the next available time, which isn't until July. However, there are cancellations all the time, so we will just take what we can get. All involved agree that it is best to not wait since another infection is on it's way. Like always...
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment