I went out to dinner tonight with my friend, Stephanie Shaw. She has and is a great friend to me. We share points of view with each other on many things in our lives, the gospel, our children, you name it, we share it. I love to be with her and Chris and I double date with her and Carl off and on. But, tonight, it was just her and me. Chris left to go camping with Brennan's Boy Scout Troop and I still had our babysitter scheduled, so Steph and I went out to eat.
You know me, I love food!
We ate at some Mexican restaurant in Altamonte Springs. She said it was in Altamonte, I honestly have very little idea where we were because she was driving and I had no idea where we were going. She has lived here a long time and she goes roads that I don't know. So, I just enjoy the conversation. ;)
I feel very blessed with great friends during this time in my life.


0 people said:
Post a Comment