Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Shipley Style

The Easter Bunny arrived at our house Sunday morning and the kids were pretty excited about it. Me, not so excited about it... ;)

We went to church and I conducted the choir in the prelude music which I thought went really well and added a nice spirit to the meeting. During Relief Society I had the opportunity to teach the lesson, which I really enjoyed and I'm hoping that people enjoyed that too. So, needless to say, it was a busy church day for me.


Following church, we ran home for me to pick up the ham that I had baked and we headed over to Grandma's to eat, and eat, and eat. The kids also made Rice Krispie Treat eggs.

It was a very relaxing day and all of us enjoyed it. We even managed to not have too many episodes of fussing. Imagine that!

Above is Grandma with the kids that participated in the Rice Krispie making and below is Chris and Brennan chilling out.

Chris attended church in Belleview this morning, but arrived at Grandma's about the same time we did. We all enjoyed a wonderful Easter day.



2 people said:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed the lesson and the music was extra special. You are great :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that all of you had a wonderful Easter.
Mom