I absolutely refuse to allow Aislinn to not be well for the cruise. Or anyone else in the family for that matter. So, I've given her Vitamin C and cold and cough medicine. Her cough seems to have changed to the asthma cough so I started her on the nebulizer this morning. When I picked her up from school, she was definitely exhibiting the asthma cough so it was back on the nebulizer for her 2 times this evening and it's working! Yippee! Her cold symptoms are improving and with the nebulizer, her cough is too.
Now on to continuing to get better and praying and hoping that nobody else gets sick. We can hear the ship calling our names.


1 people said:
I hope everyone will stay well so all of you can have a wonderful time. Also, I hope Chris really enjoys his birthday on the cruise.
Mom
Post a Comment