Everyone knows, who knows us, that we absolutely love the Carters.
We found out today that President and Sister Carter will be leaving to serve as a Mission President, with Debbie as his companion to a Spanish speaking missing starting July 1.
I have to say that I was not surprised by this. These two people are absolutely amazing. However, it doesn't make me miss them any less. Yes, I know they aren't gone yet, but I can already feel it.
I know that nobody has touched my life like the two of them outside of my family. I love them. I'll miss them. I'll pray for them.
If my sons get a mission president and wife like President and Sister Carter, I will be able to sleep knowing that they are in the best of hands.
On to new and different things for them. On to touching different lives, but know, that you have certainly touched ours.


2 people said:
How sweet you are! We love you too!
I feel sad and happy too. :) :(
Post a Comment