Friday, January 07, 2011

Emotional


I'm having a rough morning. Aislinn was complaining yesterday after school that her legs were hurting, then about bath time, she perked up. I thought it was just muscle cramping or something, maybe her just even wanting attention, or a virus, and so I gave her Motrin and some TLC and she went to bed last night acting like normal, sassy Aislinn.


She woke up about 4:15 this morning saying she was thirsty, which she does when she is running a fever. I took her temp and it was only 100.4, which isn't much, and I gave her Motrin. She then went to drink more, but was doing it too fast, so she threw up a little.


She wanted to sleep in our room on the floor and I was glad to have her do it. After about 45 minutes she went back to sleep. I had to wake her up around 7:30 to get her dressed and I also gave her some Tylenol. We talked and she had no fever, and after she got dressed, she said she was feeling fine and gave me a kiss and thanked me for taking care of her.


She wanted to go to school and because she didn't really have what I thought was a fever and because she has absolutely no complaints of anything hurting and no symptoms, I let her go to school. I told her to tell her teacher if she started to feel bad and that I would come and check her out.


But now, I sit here and worry. I worry that it is her kidney issues again because this is how it starts and she never has any symptoms.

3 people said:

Higleys said...

Hope she is fine. I love this picture btw. Fantastic.

Laurel said...

We're praying for her. I hope things are okay.

Anonymous said...

Melody I am sending positive energy out in the universe for you and your family! I hope all is well and that she can overcome any trial that comes her way!! Take care of YOU...she will need your strength as well. Love you!