Chris and I got up this morning and went to the gym as usual. He met with his personal trainer and I cycled. It sure does feel good.
After I took Greyson to a birthday party for one of his classmates at noon and Chris got a haircut and did some home improvement projects, we headed to lunch at Cracker Barrel and then the day at Magic Kingdom.
After I took Greyson to a birthday party for one of his classmates at noon and Chris got a haircut and did some home improvement projects, we headed to lunch at Cracker Barrel and then the day at Magic Kingdom.

We didn't leave on our 'date' until a little after 2 and didn't arrive at the Magic Kingdom until 3:30 or so but we had a great time, just the two of us. We looked in the shops on Main Street without 5 kids asking us if they could have essentially everything for sale. We walked leisurely and did exactly what WE wanted to do. It was nice.17 years. Wow! Where does the time go?
Chris and I commented today that we have yet to take the easy road in our life. But somehow, we have made it and even better, we've made it together.
Bring on the next 17!


3 people said:
I can tell a different in Chris just in a short time! He looks great!
Such a cute post. Happy Anniversary!
Those pictures of you two are beautiful!
Mom
Post a Comment