Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Tricia. I'll do my best answering these...

4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Family Minute
3. Mark
4. I can't think of anyone else regular. I'm definitely a lonesome gal. :(

4 places I would like to visit:
1. Bermuda
2. Australia
3. anywhere and everywhere in Europe
4. Israel

4 favorite restaurants:
1. The Cheesecake Factory - I just LOVE cheesecake and everything else that I have eaten there. :)
2. Sonny's - I love their jumbo Diet Cokes and corn nuggets!
3. Cracker Barrel - Tasty food in a comfortable atmosphere that is always loud so my kids don't sound that loud.
4. Brio - Good food that isn't a taste that I get too often.
(Numbers one and four are thanks to Debbie Carter who got me going to both of them.)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having all of my kids in school at least for part of the day.
2. Being able to help Chris out more in the office.
3. The opening of the Shipley pool!!!!!!
4. Watching how my kids grow and learn, and hopefully how I shrink.

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. The economy, let's hope I am pleasantly surprised.
2. Cooking (it's just not my friend)
3. I'll have to think about the last two...
4.

All right, I tag Ashlea, Janet and Jennifer.

4 people said:

Ashlea said...

Can I pretend that I don't read your blog (even though I do everytime I'm at the computer), so therefore I didn't see you tag me?

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle said...

Oh come on, are you kidding me? There must be another Jennifer right??? :) (that deleted comment was from me, because I can't seem to spell properly today)

Melody said...

No Jennifer, sorry. It's you...