It started out with what I would call the bare necessities and 5 months later it is totally out of control!
I'll name a few of our, but mainly my splurges:
1. I added 3 feet of deck to the left side of the pool. It was initially going to be 5 feet, now it is 8.
2. I added accent tiles to what was just going to be blue. Once I saw them, I just had to get them. Know what I mean?
3. I changed my mind about the chlorination system. I now HAVE to have the salt system, chlorine simply won't do.
4. Chris added a pavilion that is octagonal shape and 16 feet around. We also had to add concrete and acrylic topping to go under this pavilion.
5. We were not going to have the pool heated, but now it will be.
Did I say enough? Do you get the picture? I am OUT OF CONTROL. Stop me now before someone gets hurt, or totally broke! :)
I am going to love The Shipley Pool! Get ready to swim!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago




6 people said:
Why not? If you're gonna do it, do it big! It looks like it's going to be really nice and I know you'll enjoy it forever.
I love the mohawk picture and tell Chris he looks aDORAble. :)
against all odds, i have faith that the shipley pool will be finished one day, as well as the leesburg stake center...looking forward to it!!!
So, like, is it ever going to have water in it?? LOL :-) I love you, you know that, right?? I can't wait to see the final product!! You go girl, you only "live" once!!
OOOOpppppsssss... that was me withthe anon comment.... :-) Sorry!!
Love you!
Karen
I have heard that the salt water systems are the best. Nice job, can't wait to see the final pics! and then lots of pics with the kids having fun..
Just chargr admission to create revenue. :) I'm sure your kids would love that. "Aislinn, where's your $2 admission fee? Don't have any allowance left? No swim for you!" LOL
Seriously, it s going to be beautiful. Hang in there.
Post a Comment