All I want for Valentine's Day is:
To feel like the most beautiful and wonderful woman on this Earth! Is that too much to ask?
OK, more realistically, I would like dinner with Chris at a restaurant that we don't usually go to and maybe a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure or a massage. Do you think that is better?
Well, you might find yourself asking, if she wants all of that, what does Chris get? I'll answer that for you, he gets a card and my company at dinner. And, most importantly, a happy wife because he thought of me and my wants.
Let's see how he does... I am sad to say, I'm not too optimistic. :(
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


4 people said:
Silly girl, there can only be one woman who is the most beautiful and most wonderful on the whole earth. :) But you can be the runner up. :) Ha Ha!
You are beautiful and wonderful! Have a great Valentines Day!
Happy V-day! (hopefully u got what u wanted)
-megan
So, how did it go????
Sooooooooo? I'm awfully curious...
Post a Comment