I just signed up today. It's a whole 'nother world there!
When I join things like that, that are new to me, I feel so old and out of touch. I'll keep trying though.
Hope to see you there.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago
Family: A journey to forever...
I just signed up today. It's a whole 'nother world there!
When I join things like that, that are new to me, I feel so old and out of touch. I'll keep trying though.
Hope to see you there.
Posted by Melody at 2/21/2008 06:44:00 PM
5 people said:
I have an account, but I only use it to check in with my nieces and nephews because they don't have blogs...which I like much better.
I too, use it to keep up with my kids and their friends (and my former in-laws). It does indeed, make me feel very old some days!! But, hey, if it keeps me in touch with those I love....I'll do it!! :-) Glad to have you as my sister, and my friend, Mel!!
Love ya!
Karen
I'm not sure what Facebook is, I've just heard that it's for college kids? I really don't know what it is.
I don't know what it is either. You are so much more hip than I am though. :)
I have facebook... you should look me up. It's good that you are keeping up with things so your kids can't make fun of you when they get older and you don't know about all of the cool things like facebook ;o).
Post a Comment