Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Christian Home & Bible School

I had a tour of Mount Dora Bible today. I set up to go there this morning at 9 a.m. to look around the school and see if it was somewhere I would like to send Brennan for middle school. I was impressed.

I loved how they have chapel each day. How nice to have a special time to hear a spiritual message. I also liked how they have bible study as a class. Another plus is that they have many ways that the child can have advanced classes if that is what they want and can be in. I like that they have more opportunity to excel academically. The class sizes are also much smaller and that is appealing. They whole school, K - 12, is only about 800 kids, which is smaller than Round Lake which is over 1100 for just K - 5.

The campus was beautiful and the staff seemed very nice. They are all certified in their field and the school is SACS accredited. Now, how do I pay for it?

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

This school sure sounds good! Love the new look on your website.
Holly

Kyle said...

I get teary eyed when I think of the private school I taught at in Utah and I want my kids to go there. If I even hear someone talk about private school it upsets me, so please don't mention it again (just teasing) I actually highly recommend it if you can afford it.

Anonymous said...

Melody,
I pray that you will be able to send Brennan there because I think it would be wonderful for him. I remember how sending you to Saint Paul's for K was just the perfect experience for you!
Keep praying and I will,too. It will work out.
Mom