Saturday, February 10, 2007

Worldwide Leadership Training


We had to arrive bright and early this morning for training. Eight o'clock, to be exact. Well, we had to leave the house by 7:15 to get there on time, so there was no time to play around. We picked up Debbie and Lew Clayton, and off to church we went. The training was until 10 and I never once looked down to see what time it was. That is how great I thought all of what they were saying was. I took over 3 pages of notes and have not stopped thinking about how to apply it to me, Primary and home. I am thankful for the opportunity to hear this training and even more thankful for my membership in the TRUE church. I have a testimony of its teachings. I know it is true. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and that Gordon B. Hinckley is our living prophet today. I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ is my savior. I know these things because I have prayed and received confirmation. Find our for yourself if you don't already know, and you too, will receive an answer.

0 people said: