
I had a great day today! Chris came home at lunch with 3 roses and a card. The card was great. You'll have to indulge me because I want to write it so I will always remember it. (And perhaps remind him if it is ever necessary.) It said on the outside, " My Wife". Inside: "You're all that I want and more than I deserve. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day". And Chris wrote, "I love you and I ALWAYS will." Inside the card there was a gift certificate to Capillo for a Deluxe Day of beauty. He also scheduled my appointment for the first Saturday that we could do it. March 10 at 8:30, I need to arrive for a visit to the Sauna, a 1 hour massage, a spa pedicure and manicure, a shampoo and blow dry. He gave me this same gift for Christmas of 2005 and I absolutely loved it. I told him that any time he wanted to do it again, he would get MAJOR points. Wow Honey, you are really getting good at this mushy stuff in your old age! :)
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
that is awesome!
Post a Comment