Mom and Carole came over today. They arrived a little after noon. It had been quite a crazy morning. I felt like I needed to take Aislinn to the doctor since she had not been sleeping through the night and running a fever the last several days. I was not initially worried because she just finished a round of antibiotics earlier in the week and Greyson had a virus last week with only a fever as the symptoms. But... I was concerned so I called the doctor and got a 9:15 appointment. Well, when I got there, I realized that I didn't have any shoes for Aislinn and that she was still in her pajamas, because I had only intended to drop off all the kids and come back home. Okay, so I was a little embarrassed by that. But we went, and Dr. Soto said that both of her ears did not look good, not bad, but not good either. So, Zithromax was prescribed along with more eye drops for the other eye, that now had pink eye, and Nystatin cream for the yeast infection that always comes with antibiotics. I was glad that I went. I was supposed to of had a Primary presidency meeting at 9:30 at my house, but when I got the appointment for Aislinn, I called Debi and Ashlea and told them I would call them as soon as I was done. When I got in my car from the appointment, I called Ashlea first, because she never returned my call and she didn't get my message until she was already sitting at my house wondering why nobody was there. Bummer!!! I told her that I would be there as soon as I could. But, I wanted to drop of Aislinn's prescriptions first to get the medicine in her as soon as I could and of course, CVS didn't have it, so I had to go to Publix. I waited for them to fill it (15 minutes) since it would of been 20 minutes for me to get home and back, etc. I got a few seafood items for Chris and fruit and I checked out. I finally arrived home around 10:30 with both of my counselors waiting for me. We had a great meeting and got a lot accomplished.Mom and Carole arrived a little after noon. I went and got Tori to babysit, and the three of us were off to Pisces Rising. We had a scrumptious lunch and then walked to a store in town that sells Crocs. I had to by a pair for all of the kids and me!
We got back and I gave the kids their Crocs. Aislinn slept in them. I then had to hurry off to meet Chris to go to Barbara's farewell at T-Bones. We rushed off from there to the church to set up chairs for Stake Conference. After all of that, we were hungry and decided to go back to T-Bones for a delicious dinner and a great time together.


1 people said:
Hey! I didn't even know you had a blog until this past week! I went back and caught up on everything you have been doing since Halloween. Your children are beautiful and it was fun to see how you love the craziness with the kids and I'm happy I am starting to realize how wonderful the craziness is in my own life.
I wish I had a reason to buy crocs, but with 5 inches of snow outside, I think I need to wait. :)
Yeah, I'm so happy I finally know about your blog.
Post a Comment