Thursday, February 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!


Oh no, the BIG 40! Chris was awaken at 12:03 this morning to me wishing him a happy birthday. He arrived at work to find 23 black and 23 white balloons hanging from the ceiling. I then arrived a few hours later wit a big 40 balloon and 2 gag gifts (which I thought were just hilarious!) It made Chris blush and it was worth all $15.00 that it cost. We went to lunch as an office and the owners of the restaurant made Chris a pumpkin pie, since it is his favorite. The owners are his clients and are Vietnamese. They came out singing Happy Birthday with that accent and beating a pot with a wooden spoon. It was so cute! We topped the day off with the Jimmy Buffett concert which, I must say, I think I enjoyed more than Chris! It was a BLAST! We didn't get home until around midnight, after being pulled over by the police and let off with a warning. I believe that they were intending to get some VERY DRUNK people, from the concert, however, they managed to pull over probably the ONLY 2 people that didn't drink there. Tough luck for them. Anyway, a great day for a great man! I love you honey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 people said: