
Today, tomorrow and Wednesday are FCAT testing days for Brennan. Yesterday when he woke up, he said that he didn't feel well and he had a fever. Of course I started to panic. If you're sick, you can't go to school. If you don't go to school, you will not be able to take FCAT. OH NO!!!
Well, he had a fever again this morning. 100.7, so off to Dr.Soto, AGAIN! She gave Brennan antibiotics because she wanted him to get better as soon as possible. His throat was a little red and he was a little congested. She would of normally told me to wait it out for a few days, but with testing this week, she sent us on our way with our prescription. I think he is already feeling better. I hope that it continues.
Aislinn is doing much better. She thinks that it is just grand that she can feed herself cereal. We have to do it a few times a day. She is getting pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.
Greyson is Buzz Lightyear again this afternoon. It is his normal attire as soon as we get home from pre-school.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
buzz lightyear is adorable! i hope that fcat testing went well for brennan.
Post a Comment