I have had a lot of time to ponder her situation. Chris and I have had many sleepless nights and I know a few things. I know that in the pre-existance, Aislinn stood up and told our Heavenly Father that she would take this body. She said I'll go and do it! I'll fight that fight. I'll go and do as I need Heavenly Father. I'll do it! I'll have many tests. I'll go through the pain. I'll be sick, oh so sick, every 3 months for over 3 years! I have 2 major surgeries. I'll fight.
And that is what she does. She fights. I'm so thankful! Maybe one day, I can be as tough as her.


3 people said:
I love her so much & you are tough. Don't say that you aren't.
Mom
She is an amazing girl, Melody! You have been truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. Love you! :)
What a sweetheart. You are both amazing!!
Post a Comment