Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Sharing

We had a Relief Society meeting tonight where I was asked to share some information about the Carters and their mission. The theme of the meeting was being thankful for our missionaries.


Well, first off, I was humbled that they would ask ME to talk/share information about the Carters. Who am I to know and be able to share about such amazing and special people that have touched SO many lives? But, they picked me, so I pressed forward.


Debbie gave me such neat information about their mission. She told me all about the food and the people. She shared some of their experiences and some of the things they miss about here. I read from her email and shared with all that were present. I cried. Of course.


To say that Doug and Debbie are special to me would be an understatement. I love them. I admire them. I look up to them. I love their daughters. I love all of them and their examples. I feel so blessed to be able to know them.


When I grow up, I want to be like them.

1 people said:

nanamoo said...

We love you too!