Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hollywood Studios

Chris and I slept in as late as we wanted, and took our time getting out of the room this morning. I don't think we left until after 11. We left Disney property and ate breakfast at Perkins then had to stop at a convenience store to get some cold/sinus medicine for Chris. Of course, he started feeling poor on our trip. :( We don't have time to get sick. After getting back to the room with the medicine, Chris and I got on the bus to Hollywood Studios. We spent the entire day there enjoying each other's company. We even waited in the 90 minute Toy Story Mania line and yes, I beat Chris! Yea me!


We rode the Rockin' Roller Coaster and I looked as though I was dying in the picture that they took. It was quite comical except for the fact that the expression was sincere.


Fantasmic was great! Star Tours was way better than before and the weather was perfect!


It was a wonderful day.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Mom