I got up this morning and left the house earlier than usual with all the kids but Brennan. It was teeth cleaning day. I initially had all 5 kids in the same appointment, but Brennan did not want to miss school, so I changed his to this afternoon.
The four younger kids had pretty good reports. Aislinn has to go back for some small decay on one of her 6 year old molars and to get some sealants, but other than that, all of the kids got good teeth reports.
Dr. Ingalls gave all of the children t-shirts for Greyson's upcoming birthday. He asked Greyson if something special was going to happen. Greyson told him about his baptism. Greyson knew the exact day and it surprised me. We can't wait.
After going to Lake Mary twice, I got back just in time to have a conference with Aislinn's teacher. Aislinn is giving her a run for her money, but the teacher assures me all is under control. However, she told me that she is concerned that Aislinn has a learning disability because she acts like she doesn't know things, but then another time she does. I'm willing to bet that she's just plain 'ole stubborn, but we'll see.
The four younger kids had pretty good reports. Aislinn has to go back for some small decay on one of her 6 year old molars and to get some sealants, but other than that, all of the kids got good teeth reports.
Dr. Ingalls gave all of the children t-shirts for Greyson's upcoming birthday. He asked Greyson if something special was going to happen. Greyson told him about his baptism. Greyson knew the exact day and it surprised me. We can't wait.
After going to Lake Mary twice, I got back just in time to have a conference with Aislinn's teacher. Aislinn is giving her a run for her money, but the teacher assures me all is under control. However, she told me that she is concerned that Aislinn has a learning disability because she acts like she doesn't know things, but then another time she does. I'm willing to bet that she's just plain 'ole stubborn, but we'll see.


1 people said:
I remember all the dental appointments with Mark, Reed & you. Braces for Mark & Reed & all the cavities for you when you were so young because I let you have the bottle too long.
Mom
Post a Comment