We got a very late start this morning, but finally drug ourselves out of the room over to the Jambo House for breakfast at one of their restaurants. It was very tasty! Following filling our tanks, we decided that we would go to Hollywood Studios and do a few things. Aislinn really wanted to get her hair wrapped, Kerstyn had it done yesterday while at Animal Kingdom, so we were trying to find that for Aislinn today. We were successful.
We had a very busy time at Hollywood Studios, then headed over to Magic Kingdom to do the Tiki room and then to the Grand Floridian for dinner. I had never been in the Grand Floridian, and I have been wanting too. It is very fancy.
We had a very busy time at Hollywood Studios, then headed over to Magic Kingdom to do the Tiki room and then to the Grand Floridian for dinner. I had never been in the Grand Floridian, and I have been wanting too. It is very fancy.
We then had to get on the bus to go back to Animal Kingdom Lodge to get my van. I don't think we got to my van until after 8. We didn't arrive home until after 9 and we were all very tired. But, we had a great time!


1 people said:
Glad all of you had such a good time,
Mom
Post a Comment