Saturday, September 10, 2011

Retail Therapy

Chris had 2 client appointments this morning and I cycled. But, this afternoon, he had a client appointment in Jacksonville. So, I got a sitter for the day and we headed on a date. He dropped me off to Michelle at her exit in St. Augustine and he headed to his appointment. Michelle and I had a nice little lunch then headed to the outlet mall to see what we couldn't live without.


I got some nice items, thanks to Michelle's excellent taste!


Chris was done and met us a few hours later at Michelle's house. We then headed to Jacksonville Beach to have dinner with Michelle, Will, and another couple. The company was wonderful! We all had a great time!


I drove home and we didn't arrive back in Mount Dora until after midnight, but it was worth it.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

And I love you for doing it!