Monday, May 09, 2011

We're excited

President and Sister Carter and heading out in about a month and a half. Their name was on the missionary plaque in the building yesterday and I snapped a picture for them, and me. Man, I'm going to miss them more than you can imagine!



If our boys get a mission president and mission president's wife like Doug and Debbie, they will surely be blessed! I cry about every time I think about them being gone. But, now I focus on the visit that we will make to Argentina while they are there.




I kind of made them my second set of parents. They are people who have forever imprinted our lives. So many lives will be blessed and have been blessed by their service. Their testimonies and faith are an example to many.

4 people said:

Tricia said...

I cry at the drop of a hat. I'm really glad you took a picture of this though!

papasmallows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
papasmallows said...

A fifth daughter! We will miss you and your beautiful family. Saying thanks is not enough to demonstrate our gratitude for all you do and mean to our family.

debbie said...

I cry too! And don't forget Brianna. I love that girl!