Chris and I attended a Customer Appreciation Dinner for USB bank tonight. We get invited every year to this even which the banks hosts to give appreciation to the attorneys and CPA's and a few realtors that refer business to them.
They always have a comedian and this year was no different. However, what was different was that he got a group of 5 attorneys and 5 CPA's and they played a game like Family Feud. Chris was picked to be on the attorney team and I think that he was bright red from the moment they called his name to the moment he sat back down next to me at the table.
I knew how uncomfortable he was up there and I thought he did great. I do know though, that the whole time, he was counting down to the second he could sit back down outside of the spotlight. How cute!
Chris is great in his element. He can talk and talk and talk. But, put him in a different situation, and he is shy. I think it's cute. I love that man.


0 people said:
Post a Comment