Holly and her family left Ft. Benning this morning around 9:30 and arrived at our house around 4:30. I was over at a birthday party with the 3 youngest children when they got here, but I met them in the driveway and I was so glad to see them. Holly is not only my sister in law, but a great friend, and I was glad to have the opportunity to spend some time with her.
Around 6, Janie arrived and I got back from picking up Lauklan from his party. We gave Janie the instructions and left her with 7 kids... If anyone can handle it, she can.
Holly, Dane, Ammon and I went up to the office to pick up Chris then we all headed down to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We had a wait, like always, and the boys headed to Brookstone. When I got there, for checking out some other stores, this is how I found them...
We had a very nice dinner and got home around 9:30. We needed a good night sleep because some serious partying is planned for tomorrow.


1 people said:
Haha! That picture is too funny!
Post a Comment