Chris and I went to see Thor tonight. We didn't get to have dinner before because I was running around like crazy getting Greyson to a birthday party and then Brennan to the Garrett's for a sleepover.
I sent Lauklan and Aislinn to EDEP and I picked up Greyson when school was over and took him to the party. I wasn't thinking clearly, because the party was until 6 in Tavares and I obviously couldn't get back to Round Lake to get Lauklan and Aislinn by 6. So, Grandma came to the rescue and picked them up for us and took them home.
Janie arrived about 6 and Grandma left. I got home with Greyson about 6:20 and dropped him off and then ran Brennan to Eustis for the sleepover.
I think I finally arrived at the office about 6:50 and Chris and I hustled to Apopka to get the movie. We had buttered popcorn for dinner. Tasty! ;)


1 people said:
What's wrong with buttered popcorn for dinner?
Post a Comment