Aislinn continues to run a fever after 6 days on antibiotics and being on 2 different types, so I sent a text to our trusty home teacher tonight after Chris got home and asked him if he was in town. He replied, "Yes, I am at home. What can I do for you?" It made me tear up. Here it is after 8 p.m. and he is ready and willing to serve our family. Chris tried to get me to just let it go another day, but I felt it was important to have it done tonight. I knew that it wasn't coincidence that President Carter actually saw the text that late at night. I knew that it needed to be done sooner as opposed to later. He arrived a little after 9 and he and Chris administered to Aislinn. I know she will be okay, we just need to stay proactive and not stop until they figure out what is ailing our little girl.
We are blessed by the gospel in our lives. We are blessed to have the priesthood in our home. We are blessed by a home teacher who is there whenever and wherever we need him. We are blessed.


2 people said:
Poor poor Aislinn! She is definitely a fighter! Praying for Aislinn and all of you!
I pray that Aislinn will get well soon. She has been sick too much. I love her so!
Mom
Post a Comment