Sunday, March 20, 2011

Not looking good

Aislinn woke up around 3 a.m. telling me her ear was hurting and running a fever. I put some ear drops in and gave her some Motrin and she went back to bed. When the time came to get up and go to church, we all did that but right at the beginning of the third hour, Aislinn was brought to me and her ear was hurting again so I took her home and did the drops and Motrin again and then went back to pick up all the other children. This isn't looking good. The antibiotics she is on are supposed to be working for all of these issues and it looks like it isn't doing its job.
Church however, was very nice. It was ward conference and I was bummed that I didn't get to hear the message that President Ingalls had for the women in Relief Society, but mommy duties prevailed. The choir sang prelude music and I thought it was a nice way to start the meeting.

0 people said: