Thursday, March 03, 2011

37! Oh my!

Today is office lunch day and I got to pick since it was my birthday. I chose Vincent's and they ordered me a garlic knot birthday cake!

Before I left for the day, the office and I got to eat my Carvel Ice Cream cake. Yummy!

We had a great time and I have more fun stuff to follow.

37? Really? I thought I'd have life figured out by now...

7 people said:

Tricia said...

You totally have it all together. And you look fabulous! Happy birthday!

Jennifer said...

I ditto what Tricia said :) Happy BDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. I hope you have had a wonderful day.
Mom

debbie said...

I thought you had it figured out. You look Mah-valous!, btw!

nanamoo said...

Ummmmm...who figures life out? I hope your day was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my...to be 37 again!! haha!! Wish I looked as good as you do!!! :) Hope it was grand, girlie!! You deserve it!! Love you!

Laurel said...

You look beautiful! Hope you had a great day!