I made it to cycle class today. I had a crazy busy day. This was kinda how it went.
I overslept by 25 minutes. Not good since I don't give myself much room in my rushed morning schedule.
I got the elementary kids to school, went to the dry cleaners and picked up and dropped off.
I took the middle schoolers to school.
Went to work.
Ran to the banks to make deposits for the firm.
Stopped at Publix to buy over $200.00 of groceries, which is about normal.
Took those groceries home, put them away, worked on the laundry and rushed back to the office for a few minutes.
Picked up the elementary kids. Rushed doing some homework with the elementary kids and then stopped off at the gym to get my bike for cycle class.
Picked up the middle schoolers and took them home. Finished homework with the kids that had it and folded laundry.
Changed clothes for the gym, got all the kids loaded back up and headed to the gym. Called Janie to make sure that she could get Brennan to the church after taking Kerstyn to piano because I found out at the last minute that Brennan had a scout activity tonight.
Arrived at the gym to cycle. Cycled my heart out and developed some chest pains.
Continued with chest pains as I stopped at the office to go over the punch list.
Took the kids home, bathed the ones that needed help. Cooked dinner. Had family prayer and got the kids in bed.
Realized that I am seriously stressed out. I have never experienced chest pains before. Guess I'm not as young as I used to be.
I can make it. Right?


3 people said:
Did you go to the gym twice in one day?
I didn't see a bubble bath and total relaxation at the end of that "have done" list. Man and I thought my day was jammed packed. You make me look like I was taking a nap or something. Slow down and don't ignore those chest pains if they hang around okay! I've taken a liking to having you around! :-)
Oh man! Slow down girlfriend! You seriously make my life look boring. :)
Post a Comment