I had a rough day yesterday. I started stressing and was just feeling like Eeyore. It wasn't pretty. I even started back up with the chest pains. But, today is a new day. And, we also received another beautiful floral arrangement for the office!
This beautiful arrangement was sent to us by Robert F. Vason's office. That is the office that Chris initially worked for. I thought it was so sweet of them and when I called to thank them, they expressed how happy they are for us.
To top it off, Chris called me on his way back to the office before lunch to see if I wanted to go to lunch with him. I couldn't say "yes" fast enough.
This day is DEFINITELY better than yesterday. Whew!


2 people said:
The office looks amazing!! The flowers are all beautiful, too. I'm so glad things are going well and that you're having a better day.
I feel loved when Dane asked me for lunch also. I had a bad day yesterday also. We must be on the same page!
Post a Comment