Words can not express how wonderful today was!
We sat about 8 rows away from the pulpit in the morning session and we were in the balconly in the afternoon session. I must admit that sitting that close to the pulpit was purely amazing. The spirit was so strong and Chris and I both feel very blessed that we were there to attend this wonderful conference in person.
We sat about 8 rows away from the pulpit in the morning session and we were in the balconly in the afternoon session. I must admit that sitting that close to the pulpit was purely amazing. The spirit was so strong and Chris and I both feel very blessed that we were there to attend this wonderful conference in person.




1 people said:
I sobbed ALL THE WAY through the first session of conference. It was wonderful and you look beautiful! What a blessing for you all to have been there.
Post a Comment