Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shop till you drop

Kenney, Alyssa, Kerstyn and I went to the Mall at Millenia today. We ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and then did some looking around at the mall. After that, we went to Nordstrom Rack where I did some serious damage to that store. Kerstyn got two outfits for church and some shoes. It is very difficult to buy age appropriate dress clothing for her since she is bigger than me and her foot is a size 10! Anyway, we were semi-successful.
After all that shopping, it was time to eat again and we ate at Moe's. Apparently it is one of Alyssa's favorite places to eat. I had never eaten there before, but it was quite tasty.
We arrived home after 8 and were just exhausted. Chris and Dad survived the day with all the other kids. I know they were glad to see us again though.

0 people said: