Thursday, June 03, 2010

A special treat after some ground rules

I felt like I needed to spend some additional time with the kids today, so I skipped the gym and took them to dinner after we made some Family/House rules.

We went to Lampu and we haven't been there in quite a while. They were all really well behaved and had full tummies after our meal. It was nice.

Here are our rules, that we all talked about at length as we sat at the kitchen table:

1. Obey your parents and/or anyone else that is in charge of you. For example, your babysitters, gym workers and teachers. Always!

2. No yelling.

3. Help each other.

4. Stay out of each other's room without permission. No girls on the boys side and no boys on the girl side.

4. No locking inside doors!

I'll keep you posted on our quest to keep these rules. I am certainly hopeful.

1 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I need a lot longer list than that with Devin. We have a trust issue here.