I was called to the activities committee about a month or so ago. This is not the first time that I have had this particular calling. I'm guessing that I still don't 'get' it so I need to try again.
The good of it is that I really love the people I serve with and I enjoy being social, so I like to do things that involve that.
The bad of it is that I am NOT CREATIVE at all! Really, I'm not. However, I'm willing to accept assignments if you just know that I will do my best, and that will have to suffice.
Next up, Pioneer Day activity.
The good of it is that I really love the people I serve with and I enjoy being social, so I like to do things that involve that.
The bad of it is that I am NOT CREATIVE at all! Really, I'm not. However, I'm willing to accept assignments if you just know that I will do my best, and that will have to suffice.
Next up, Pioneer Day activity.


2 people said:
I know you can do it!
I'm sick and tired of your lies Melody. You are creative!
Post a Comment